Behold dark visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 2 Empty Re: An old place, out in the woods beyond the city

Post by Lord Felinus Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:44 pm

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 2 Qecn-z10
Almost reluctantly it assumes the weak homnid form so it can speak to you.
You can tell this one must have lived some time.
"I am Subdues the Wyrm, adren, lupis ,ragabash, Alpha of the pack Gaejins Honor of the Sept of Reflections Folly. Who are you?"he speaks to you with dominance yet respects your nuetral body language for now. "You are clearly a creature of the Wyrm, yet you stink strongly of the Weaver and you have the look of the Wyld about you as well. You have been gifted by a Kami. You are with the fae yet corrupted. You watch over man in the city of the dead. Why are you outside your reservation? "
He asks ironically as man once regulated wolves to reservations and the pure tribes as well.
"You seek knowledge. Well tell them we still are here. Beware outside the walls.
"
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

https://darkvisions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 2 Empty Re: An old place, out in the woods beyond the city

Post by Suibhne O Finn Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Suibhne bows, "the Alpha, an honour Subdues the Wyrm and an honour to encounter the five of you." Suibhne turns his head, acknowledging the others and the hidden. "I am Suibhne O Finn, Unseelie Sidhe King of Cork and Beijing Freeholds, one of the stolen of old, clan Kiasyd, a seeker of enlightenment and protector of my people. I travel out beyond the walls because the wyld is my first and natural place."
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 pm

His eyes widen. He sniffs.his body language becomes slightly more deferential. He blinks.
"You" he emphasizes" may come here King Finn."
He pauses.
"There is a Fianna galliard who may wish to meet you."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Suibhne bows again, "you do me a kindness sir. A Fianna galliard you say? A keeper of lore and wisdom. His/her people and mine have ancient connections, connections all the way back to the creation of our two races. I would be honoured indeed to meet such a one as that."
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 am

He returns the bow.
"Then I will have Storm Chaser come see you when she can; let us say in three nights time, here?"

He pauses.
"We shall afford you the freedom the gangrel possess. Do not abuse it." with that he resumes wolf form and departs they with him.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:29 pm

"Storm Chaser, three night hence. I look forward to it." Suibhne waits until the others are gone, then he smiles with some small amount of joy and carries on toward the temple, carrying the doll.
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:21 pm

The architecture is from a much older time.
The place seems forelorn yet attended to at once.
A wind whistles thru.
What do you seek?
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:32 am

A way inside.
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:39 am

You easily walk into the open air temple.
Further there is another building.
No attempts were made to lock the place. There are stone jade perhaps lion statues on either side of the entrance.
You get the feeling they are guards preventing thieves from stealing.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:52 am

Lean in toward one of the lion statues, "I have no wish to do harm to this place." Walk past the lions and take in the scenery of the open air temple. If there are benches, sit for a moment in silence before moving on toward the other building. Are there no people around?
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Perception+alertness
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Perc (attentive) + Alertness (noises) = Suibhne O Finn carried out 10 launched of one D10 :
10 , 8 , 6 , 4 , 3 , 7 , 1 , 7 , 9 , 6
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:00 pm

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 2 8a730a11
After a while you detect a robot tending to the temple.
Common wisdom indicates normal humans outside the walls would not survive the red talons long.
But who tends the robot?
Eventually in the other building, you elf you, detect a secret door! Wink
There is a small family of mortals within.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:50 am

Suibhne studies the small robotic device for a time, musing at the incongruity between the ancient temple and the modern technological machine. Later, exploring the temple grounds, open the secret door, finding the family of mortals. Pause a moment to evaluate the threat if any. "I apologize for disturbing you, I did not realize anyone lived on the grounds of the temple. I take it you maintain the robotic device?"
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 pm

The man seems protective of his family but otherwise peaceful.
"Yes, we tend to the device. We are kin to the Glasswalkers of the city...we do not mean you harm."
You thrumm let out a series of beeps and chirps which the Robot answers and it scurries off to do something.
The Weaver moved thru you they can sense it and are in awe.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Suibhne nods as he watches the little robot motor off and smiles, "the Glasswalkers are very much a tribe after my own heart and thoughts, although I am not affiliated with them. I mean you no harm either. I am merely surprised to find you here. I am Suibhne O Finn. Are you few the only residents of the temple grounds?"
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:51 pm

He glances about.
"Not exactly. Ancestor spirits as well as Kami are attracted to the place but we are the few living humans usually yes".
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:42 am

Suihbne nods and smiles, showing them the Kami stuffed toy he was given. "I had a brief conversation with a fox spirit not 30 minutes ago, and then a pack of Red Talons interrupted my journey here. Ancestor spirits you say? Perhaps you could answer a question for me? Or pass on the question perhaps. I am concerned at the disappearance of the kue-jin and the imbalance this had brought to the mortal and supernatural communities alike."
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:48 am

The woman nods, goes and lights incense and offers prayers to the ancestors. After a time two wraith emerge.
An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 2 Main-q10
An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 2 Railro10
The woman ghost seems happy.

"Hello descendent! It brings me joy to be honored thus. How may I help?"
Though the man ghost seems less so.

He says,
"I ride rails, lay track, and you stand with gaejin vampyre? What is this?"
This Garou ancestor was the precursor to the glasswalker, the rail riders.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:25 am

Suibhne nods to the two ghosts, "I would thank you not to judge me on merely one aspect of my condition and do not blame these caretakers for the summons, I asked it of them and they kindly agreed to help. You see, I am concerned about the condition of mortal society in this day and age. I fear that they have lost something precious, and I suspect that the disappearance of the kue-jin is the cause. I wonder if you can help me understand that disappearance further?"
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:08 am

The woman smiles wistfuly.
"Ah the ancient protectors of China. You may have a point, about the balance."

He gives a surely look.
"Fine. Your kind bring imbalance to the chi and to the flow of the ley lines. You are creatures of the Wyrm the destroyer. That the garou have allowed you to get this close either speaks to this generation's incompetance...or maybe you are more than you appear." he concedes.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Address the railroad worker, "I am as I am good sir. You speak of imbalance but I have been a creature of imbalance all of my many centuries. I have become an expert on balance. You speak of creatures of the Wyrm and perhaps you are on to something there. Did the Kindred gain too much too fast? Did the Kue-jin not protect these lands enough?" Turning to the woman, "the question is, can this be remedied or is it already too late?"
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:08 am

He contemplates your words and must admit a certain sense to it.
"There is a certain sense to what you say. I don't know what game you play here."
She smiles
"Nature has ways of correcting itself. Species are born orcdie off or adapt. Those who die off are replaced by others. The question perhaps is...what is mother nature cooking up to replace them?"
The air feels ominous as the question is asked aloud.

One of the children says in Hebrew
"Once a bell has been rung, it cannot be unrung."

The parents look at the child confused to what they said.

The woman ghost smile takes on a slightly sinister gleam.
The man ghost tells her she should go.
She looks at you.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:35 am

Nod, "No game. I will look out for the signs and portents, omens of importance."  Indicate the child, smile, "I take it suddenly speaking Hebrew is not a common occurrence?"  Continue to address the child, in Hebrew, "with whom are we now speaking?"
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:03 am

Answers in Sumerian
"I have had many names. Suibhne O Finn, but then again so have you."
Aramaic
"You gather all the lost wee ones saying, come unto me.You seek first the balanced kingdom expecting all else to follow. I was before the children of Seth walked this Earth."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next