Behold dark visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helen-A tale of earthly delights

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Helen-A tale of earthly delights - Page 2 Empty Re: Helen-A tale of earthly delights

Post by Lord Felinus Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:40 pm

"Yeah okay...let's say..." he glances about.
"Will the sceptar rise above the pyramid again in exultance in the near future?"
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

https://darkvisions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Helen-A tale of earthly delights - Page 2 Empty Re: Helen-A tale of earthly delights

Post by Helen Blackwall Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:44 pm

"Can i borrow your ghoul? Since you already know about us..."

I point to the fact he seems to be "serving" the "experience drinkers", as he call me. Its the truth, and seeing it, in the blood, was an ordeal to learn. And it bears a terrible curse...
Helen Blackwall
Helen Blackwall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:47 pm

"My ghoul? Uh sure hold on."
Helen-A tale of earthly delights - Page 2 Images12
"Yo boss?"
This guy comes in.
"SHe needs you to assist her."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Blackwall Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:43 pm

"Oh, great... Like i am the type to deal with these. Could he had chosen like, anyone else? At all? Forget it..."
I offer a shy smile on the hulking man that just arrived.

"Hey. Your boss hes asked a service from me. And, uhm... Its safer for me to draw on your... Blood. Than his." I offer half baked explanaition to set up some baseline for his cooperation, should he choose to abide it.

"Is there, any place a bit more, private? Its too much... Distracting here, yes..." I turn to the assumed Ventrue owner of this establishement. Considering people around us its not really a place i want to lose my senses. Or my worse me.
Helen Blackwall
Helen Blackwall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:26 pm

He nods.
"I'm Taeg Marlowe. Sure thing."
He leads you to a private room. Pulls out a chair, gets an orange juice from the fridge. Sits across from you at table.
He smiles shyly.
"What's your name?"
He puts his flexed muscled arm out and relaxes it.
There is a samoan tattoo. Symbol for fire.

(I think he misunderstood if you just wanted to feed from one of the people.)

Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Blackwall Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Spoiler:

I follow silently, offering one last glance over my shoulder to the ghouls proprietor.
"So weird to think of it. We own mortals, call them ghouls and treat them like servants, disposable barely useful beings we tolerate in our presence as they literaly depend life and limb on our cursed blood. What a horrible thing to do, yet we just, accept it?"

I close the door behind us and still keep comfortable space between us. I am totaly not made for hunting, any hope i have is to keep getting at these establishements where the premise is already on the table and minds are set.

"I go by Connie. Its safer that way." I start and then end the conversation. After mustering some courage i open on the topic at hand:

"So... Your boss wants to know his future. Since my Sire isnt around, and i too have the gift, i want to try and see what i can do. As i said, i need taste of his blood, and since its not a good idea i asked for your assistance... Is, that okay with you?"

Or so goes the "ask for permission". I only impose on myself the need to justify the act in his eyes, if only to diminish his angry voice i will no doubt listen to tonight. I am a little set back by how little i care for his actual health, even seeing him before me and the possibility i drain him out of passion presents me with hardly any feelings, beside burning desire for blood.
Its been hard for me to remember the feeling when i started feeding after Torpor, but thats faded tonigh, like match, snapped.

I am hardly an actor and the thoughts racing in my head, about his fate, and my internal dispute on good or wrong would fade compared to expectation of drinking blood and badly contained desire without much of a remorse fighting back. Major punishement awaiting me keeps me a bit back but i am almost at my toes as i register his arm and get lost in thought following his tattoo, or later, veins visible under the skin.
Helen Blackwall
Helen Blackwall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:40 pm

"Sure thing. I warn you my skin is a bit...tough. I will try and keep my fortitude from kicking in."
He smiles.
"Glad you are helping Connie. Yeah he is a bit upset about the way of things now. The Ventrue used to be top dogs."

Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Blackwall Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:58 pm

After being warned i smile shyly and draw closer to his exposed arm.

"I dont care for the politics. I have seen my share. Its nothing pretty."

I nervously lean onto the mans personal space and tucking my hair behind my ears i tell him the instructions:
"If i wont let go, make me. And dont let me leave the room. If I become lost in thought or something, wait for it to pass."

Then i bite down with my fangs digging for my sweet cursed pleasure. After i get to his blood i start searching for the taste of Kindred vitae in his veins, slowly draining blood until i find the powerful strand of crimson.

If i find it, i picture the taste as the red dressed Ventrue awaiting his divination, and search in there, pulling onto the strand of fate repeating for myself the question : What fate awaits the Scepter?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Helen Blackwall
Helen Blackwall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Insight
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:20 pm

The member 'Lord Felinus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 9, 7, 10, 6, 9, 7, 8, 9, 6, 5, 4, 5, 6, 10, 10
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Well...something happened there. 0.0

Let's roll with it.

A protector. You always were. Watching our for your younger siblings for your extended family. For the girls in the neighborhood.
You are strong and tough. Naturally so. Though you trained none the less how to use your strength to fight.
You can intimidate quite well though you really are a caregiver looking after others. You enjoy cooking and you have a strange love for the man in red though it was not always so. At first he was getting the girls of the neighborhood to come work for him. His mind, his charm is so strong and he is very tough, more than he looks.
You commit violence. But with purpose.
As you latch onto the vitae in his veins your mind expands.
You see a line of knights and kings and businessmen stretching back into obscurity...going forward there is blood and terror and a pyramid rising from the sands above the broken scepter.
Here and there you see scepters rise from the sand in defiance but it is the ones who lay sideways that are not cut down. Their are some who integrate into the pyramids structire these stand tall and shine. Going forward from there there is a crossroads. You see something fly overhead and you awake. He gently pried you off.

"You okay?"
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Blackwall Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Malkav's Cursed blood calls, a price for prophetic wisdom...:

I drink freely of the blood and savour the immense rapture it brings to my body. I crave it badly, and the tone hinting at Ventrue vitae feels exquise to me.

My mind is washed with psychic imagery as i observe the man i drain of his lifeforce take care of who he feels obligated to support. I feel the beast rouse in me, jealously urging me to destroy what this man has, take the lives of who he holds dear and break all joy he had before submitting him to my whims. My stomach somersaults as the deep seated guilt hits me in anticipation of the vicious assault on my mind. I taste the Blue Blood and feeling superior i follow the blood from the point back, and onwards, steering the vision with my mastery over Malkav's gifts. The need to drink from his precious family follows me as i shift to the scepters and witness their rise and fall, falling short just before the breaking point is revealed to me.

I very slowly let go of the wound blinking a few times to shift my perception to this world once more. The blood trickles down my lips and chin as i come to myself and clumsily lean forward to seal the bite marks, licking the remaining blood from his arm.

I stare a bit at his hand before turning my lifeless gaze to his face.

"I saw, something. I won't blame you, for it might have been the end all the same. I have to tell my sire, for i only see."

I straighten myself on the chair and feeling a bit self conscious i close my eyes and support my head with both hands, trying to concentrate.

"Please, hear me. I had seen the owners blood. It spoke of regal man losing to a pyramid, just after they had been struck down by the horrid events. The broken scepters survived, only to be cut down once they rose in defiance. I saw them thrive as part of the order in the pyramid. Then i saw crossroads and something flew over as the vision faded."
Helen Blackwall
Helen Blackwall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:09 pm

The member 'Helen Blackwall' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 7
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:34 am

In your mind you Hear"good...good. Embrace your gifts. "

After a bit the pimptacular fellow walks in.
"So like, what did your visions tell you, wiseman?"

Resentment and gratitude, dedication and jealousy war for control. You feel shame at what the beast wanted yet pride at resisting it...also that you are better than most, elite yet strangely humble.

"Yeah boss."

Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Blackwall Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Spoiler:

Now my body and mind are that of Taeg. I am hiding myself in a dark corner of my mind, knees at my forehead in self embrace as i whimper awaiting my punishment, alone.

For the onlookers my gaze flares with determination, righteousness and fury. I speak to Taeg imitating his own voice:
"You have been tricked. Your girls suffered when you left, for this worthless piece of thrash. That guy makes you suck on his wrist and that makes you his slave, body and mind. Come clean, and be smart about it. Return home. But be careful, if you are too old, it will kill ya."

Then i turn around, stand up and face the door as they open, greeting the Ventrue with clenched fists and bared fangs.

"Take your visions and wants and shove them up your ass so hard they come out after the sun scorched you to cinder. Release your ghouls at once and for christs sake what have you done to those people, do they now have a death wish or what?!"

I almost stick a finger right into his chest, if only this wasn't a man who had looked after us, in a way. He deserves a bit of courtesy.
Helen Blackwall
Helen Blackwall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Taeg backs away hurt by your words.

The Ventrue is shocked, then anger fills his face, he raises his hand, but Taeg gets in the way.
"There is truth in what she says."
But he turns back to you.
"If only it were that simple honey, I expect they been wollf chow or dead long since I left them behind. I ain't a fool, I would age to nothing...now..."
He steps out of the way
The ventrue completes the sentence realizing you are not a prostitute to keep in line,
"Now, will you fufill our agreement or are you a boon breaker?"he looks at you hard
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Blackwall Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Taeg is taken back by his actions, a realisation of the girls fate weighs heavily on me, my face turning sad and serious.
As i hear the words of the Ventrue, i am really scared. I messed up too much, i should make it right at least now where the chance presents itself.

Spoiler:

My facial expression suddenly changes to panicked and crushed with concentration.
I speak with my own hurried voice:

"The scepters fall if they defy the pyramid. They thrive as part of it. There are crossroads ahead, with a shadow looming ahead."

Then my time is up, spent i stagger back into my minds corner as Taeg takes over once again.
My face turns into angry one once again, and i adopt his voice.

"Hey man, did you know my girls died when you took me?!"
Helen Blackwall
Helen Blackwall

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:18 pm

He listens carefully to the prophecy.

Well aware of your condition, his establishment catering to it, his expression softens.
"You girls lived well cared for lives, until age and death came for them, I could see to that at least. I do keep my word. Fool. Go on get."
He nods letting you leave.

He eyes Taeg up and down.
"We will talk later."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum